Friday, February 11, 2011

The LOL Award



While I was on holiday, one of the most awesome things to happen was logging on to find I had been award the LOL Award by On my Soapbox ... so a big thank you to On my Soapbox for this surprise.



There are some rules to the Award, which are:

** Link to the person who gave you this award.

** Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least the slightly amusing things and tell them.

**
Say seven things about yourself that no one knows (or at least you think no one knows).

**
Pass the rules on.

So let's do it...

Rule 1.

Achieved (oh and I forgot to mention, go check out On my Soapbox, she writes from the heart, says it how she sees it and is a pretty awesome person).

Rule 2.



I know you guys have received this Award before, but I just love your blogs and I'm sure there are heaps more things to find out about you both (and rules can be broken too, isn't that what they are there for :)).

** iwasntbloggedyesterday a fellow Aussie... Not only does she have posts that have me giggling, joining in games, but there is some pretty interesting family history there too.

** Marsy from Giddy Fingers a totally funny post with awesome pics, if only I could be slightly that talented, sigh.

** Josh from The Weed, a seriously funny guy, who doesn't mind laughing at himself (gotta love that) and what a gorgeous family he has too.

**Lyndylou from The Giggle Fest no matter what happens in the day Lyndylou always sees the funny / positive side of things and you always leave giggling and feeling good.

** And the coolest college guy on the block, Jared from What would Jared do? and the fun adventures he gets up to!

Rule 3

I would like to blame being on holiday for being so tardy in accepting this Award straight away, but the real reason, I found this rule the hardest to comply with. But here we go ....

** Seven would have to be my favourite number, followed closely by 5.

** I love wearing pretty and sexy underwear.

** My greatest fear would have to be heights, as I have this compulsion that I might actually jump.

** I love nothing more than dares and challenges (disclaimer, except for parachuting or bungy jumpy, it's the height thing, so therefore a safety issue).

** I enjoy creating a little bit of mischief, mayhem and fun in the day.

** I rarely get cross, or stay cross long when I do (ummm but it might be safer to disappear if I do).

** I can be quite impulsive at times and do things without thinking, and I can't see there being anything wrong with fountain dancing when it's hot and you need to cool off :).

Thinking of which, might be time to find a fountain!

14 comments:

  1. ha ha brilliant! I love the fountain dancing and the creating of mayhem and mischief. I wanna come to your party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so more than welcome to join the party Lyndylou, I think it would be an awesome time :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share the feeling of being compelled to jump over the ledge from a high spot.

    How nicely revealing of you to tell us about your wearing pretty and sexy underwear.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award miss T. Well deserved and I know just what we can do while pumpkin is shooting arrows at Easter.
    Shall have to check out the blogs I don't know
    Hugs & mwaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a strange feeling Don, I'm just glad I'm in good company with that one.

    Oh what a fantastic idea there Miss Mynx and I'm sure Pumpkin will have no complaints whatsoever :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! You are too kind! I will get to this tomorrow probably. I am kinda being lazy this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anytime JM and aren't lazy weekends just sometimes the best? Keep enjoying it.

    You are more than welcome Chief, anytime :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award...and I'm laughing right now at your fear of heights and your compulsion that you might actually jump!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sandra... yeah it is a bit of weird fear, one I haven't conquered yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. conrats for your award and big thanksf or passing it on to me :)

    i have the height thingy too..not so much i want to jump but imagining falling i have to back away form the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, to say that I'm honored is an understatement! Thanks so much for this! I had to "star" it in googlereader because I read it at work (evil school district filters prevent blog comments = my worst nightmare as a blogger) but I wanted to make sure to come back and say thanks so much for the honor! I think I'm going to start an awards page so I can pimp out people that are so kind--seriously, you rock. And it was fun to read your seven things. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are more than welcome The Weed, as I sincerely enjoy reading and following your blog. Oh the dreaded filters at work, I know where you are coming from that one, same at my work place :(.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure IWBY, what is worse the fear of falling or the fear of jumping, but I am so not going to find out :). And you are welcome, I've really enjoyed discovering your blog and glad we can share some of the same experiences, even though we live on opposite sides of the country.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...