Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Goodbye but wahoo

Goodbye to all the Nigerian Scammers.

Goodbye to the offers of $800 / month, plus my rent paid, in exchange for two years of marriage.

Goodbye to all the females who can't read "interested in males".

Goodbye to all the creeps who can't keep their hands to themselves.

Goodbye to all the young males who, really, statistically, I could slightly, ever so possibly be your mother.

Goodbye to the requests for photo’s (yes those type) without even knowing your name.

Goodbye to all that can’t be bothered to put the slight bit of effort into your profile and expect me to be interested.

Goodbye to the Cub (well maybe… then again I might keep your number).

Goodbye to the concerns that friends / family have about my dating (or lack of), it doesn’t worry me, I have a social life, so should be no worry to you.

Goodbye to the few sincere, great guys, I hope you do find that someone special, without too may dramas along the way (oh yes they happen to guys too).


Wahoo to my wonderful, varied circles of friends and the fun times we share.

Wahoo to the wonderful gay guys I know, who I can freely hug, tease and flirt with, without it meaning anything other.

Wahoo to those I care about and are home (virtually) waiting for me when things go a bit pear shape.

Wahoo to life lessons learned (and yes the mistakes I am still likely to make).

Wahoo to all of the adventures still to be had and good times ahead.

Wahoo for having the freedom to be me.


11 comments:

  1. Wahoo, I am so with you on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyndylou, yeah the wahoo's in life are pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight....wahoo to you too...I could go to maybe $850 a month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Chief, for you I would drop it to $825 and I would throw in some chocolate brownies for you too :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahoo, so I am guessing you are taking a break from the internet dating scene?
    I am always here if you need me.
    And we love us our gay boys, they are so good for hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahooo .....no cougaring for twilight lol...


    wahoo for goodtimes and the freedom to be you

    ReplyDelete
  7. All women should have at least one gay manfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know there are wahoo fish and other things in nature. I've been wracking what's left of my brain, to no avail, trying to remember what comic strip had a character named Wahoo. There's a guy named Wahoo who works at the Bingo parlor my boss frequents. But, using "wahoo" in this context is something new to me.

    As for "goodbye": as long as you don't say goodbye to me all is well with the world.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. With Chief's offer Mynx, who needs the ID scene?

    No getting the claws out for me IWBY, men just out of diapers don't hold a lot appeal :).

    I'm totally with you on that one On My Soapbox.

    The world will remain well Don, as I have no intention of saying goodbye there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cub sounds interesting....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes Umseti, interesting times there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...