Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Performance Appraisal

Ok, performance appraisal time... well guess it is the opportune time to push forward what I want from work. I have this need to be busy, over inundated with work, I work better under pressure, give me time and I will take it and waste it and become bored and restless.

So achievements noted, objectives listed. Of course linked into his achievements for the year.

Boss is impressed, but is that intimidately so? Or he is actually seeing what is behind this ultra cool laid back PA. He prefers the informal chat method. Which is fine as he only needs to read, take in and agree.

20 minutes later worth of mindless chat, some apologies from him and no disagreement to objectives, so I take that as agreement. It also provides the stimulus for him to think of other areas of involvement I can be part of.

Take and learn and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...