Friday, August 19, 2011

Week's perfect ending...

It's been a wet winter. Not as cold as some, but wet. Torrential rain. I'm not complaining by any means, as by the time October arrives the rains will soon disappear not to reappear in any decent form for another 5 or 6 months.


So when the weather forecast for the last day of the week is a sunny 24C (75F), it is time to pack a change of clothes, wish the work day away and escape to the harbour for fish and chips on the wharf, watching the sunset.






Could there be any other better way to end the week?

5 comments:

  1. Your sunset photos are beautiful pictures of what I would call "serenity".
    Other than just watching the sun set over the sea I can think of one better way to end the week.........being there to watch the sun set with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. And the fish and chips would have been yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Don and Mynx. It certainly was a very serene moment Don, I'm glad I could share with you the moment through the photo's as you couldn't be there to watch the sun set with me. Oh and very yummy Mynx, only regret, not having the room to finish off with an icecream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love those shots.

    Very pretty.
    I used to bring my camera with me in the car, to take great dusky sky shots.

    Perhaps not the best idea when travelling 120 km/hour, but I have some nice pics!


    StephanieC

    ___

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by Stephanie. Thank you! I should keep a camera more accessible at times. I would love to see some of your shots :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...